Lesson to the wise, never let a gold deer lead you astray! You do not know the path it treads you cannot imagine the sorrow that will unfold.
How to use blackberry as a tether modem to use internet on PC.
HTC evo 4g
Folks, this is just a copy paste stuff which I received through email and felt to share with you.I will certainly add something my side to put my own opinion.
I think most of people just relate it with plant based diet.but apart from that it has also religious,moral and environmental aspects.
Unless there are other local,and other environmental issues, my personal opinion goes for one to be vegetarian.Though I leave it to individuas for their subjective choice.let’s read below what info.I received through email.
A study of human anatomy and physiology reveals that human beings are basically vegetarian animals. Following is a comparison between herbivorous and carnivorous animals:
1. Like vegetarian animals, our small and large intestine is four times longer than our body length whereas in case of carnivores it is about the same size. As a result non vegetarian food (compared to vegetarian food) has to remain in the human intestine for a longer period of time since it takes a longer time to digest than vegetarian food. The shorter intestine of carnivores is more suited to the digestion of non vegetarian food.
2. We do not have fangs which carnivores have them for biting into flesh. Human canines are not true canines. They are quite small.
3. Human saliva is alkaline containing ptyalin to digest carbohydrates whereas in carnivores the saliva is acidic.
4. For digesting highly proteinous flesh diet gastric secretion of carnivores is highly acidic, whereas human gastric secretion is one fourth of the former.
5. Human beings do not have claws for tearing flesh like carnivores.
6. Carnivores liver secretes a much larger quantity of bile into the gut to deal with high fat meat diet.
Thus, by looking at the above comparison, we can come to the conclusion that human body is more suited to vegetarianism.